RAPUNZEL REDUX

Monday, January 03, 2011

PUBLIC ANTHEM by Dennis Doph

Pity the poor boy who remains a child and never
Buys into his Package like the Wild Boys of the Road
Who hides behind his Lego Blocks -- meek and mild forever
Never lets the Bad Boys pull off another messy load
Never lets the Bad Boys take him behind teacher's back
Never lets 'em pull down his crapped-out pants
Always nice, Disneyfied, and really, REALLY stack
What he has got 'gainst what they have got
And join the public dance

Like me! Me! Another Public Anthem
Hear the din as they sing my sin along the dusty years
Never a mouse, more of a louse, the kind of Nasty Man some
Men take on a roll , then they troll
Him away among all those Forgotten Queers

Lay your hands on the Poor Boy and make him brag and beg up
To the Shieks and Sharks in the public parks who won't give him a leg up
Let him scarf and suck Hind Tit
To the horny old Grand-Dads who just want IT
Give up to all the badboys who admire his buns
Keep on jerkin' down his 501s
Use horehound to coat his nice deep throat
raunchin' & rollin' for romance

Like me! Me! Another Public Scandal
Used my big thick Kraut Dick to become a Man of Means
Shout VA-VOOM, biggest one in the room, big & strong & handsome
And just shout FUCK! when my zipper stuck
As I gave it out to all those Tanktown Queers

Accept the tongue of the Poor Boy as I probe into your palate
Let me into the Fridge of Breckinridge as I shack up in your chalet
Never you think I'm a Bear Barnstormer
As I use my ass for a coffee warmer
Maybe you think I've lost a screw
As we recirculate our Co2
I'm a Panzer who shore knows how to prance

Just me! Me! The Anthem that's gone public
As I forcefuck your larynx and pulverize your brain
I'm so RUFF and TUFF as I publicize this rubric
Make you take your mansex break on the edge of what's insane
I'll be your clown Invite you to Chow Down
I'm the Tailgunner who's tailed you all these years

So just be like me! Like Me! Like Me! Like Me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home